Another Monday, another round of wedding deals … this week, we’ve found some amazing value, including a summer-bride clutch that comes in at less than $20 (say, what?!). Take a gander and let us know if you end up throwing anything into your cart!
This post contains affiliate links, which means that when you click through and make a purchase, I may receive compensation. Please note that this NEVER means you pay more as a customer.
- BEAU-COUP: How adorable is this “Hooray” mylar balloon banner? Perfect for bridal shower decor, to jazz up a rehearsal dinner space or even in front of a photo booth wall at your reception! Originally $16.95, now $13.56.
- TARGET: I hated the idea of spending big money on an ivory clutch that I would use one day and never again, which is why this ruffled champagne clutch is perfect for your wedding day, at only $14.98 (originally $29.99); also love this linen shimmer clutch, ideal for summer brides! It’s an even better steal at $17.48 (originally $34.99).
- KATE SPADE: This gold-dotted wedding bells pouch leaves a space for your wedding hashtag; what’s cuter than that? Now $69 (originally $98).
- ANTHROPOLOGIE: Bid au revoir to your friends and family and jet off with this adorable floral passport cover and luggage tag, on sale for $14.95 (originally $24.99). Also makes a sweet bridal party gift for destination weddings!
- JOANN: These 18″ hanging boxwood monograms are the perfect way to pair your initials or new monogram at your wedding festivities. (Oh, yes, there’s a boxwood ampersand – & – too!). Nab ’em for 50 percent off at $9.99 (originally $19.99).
- SOMA: This sweet lace cami-and-short pajama set is honeymoon ready and comes in both white or navy, is only $39.99 (regularly $58) online.